Friday, April 24, 2009

Lux Pain, Podcast, etc!

I've got a couple of content-related things right now!

First is a review at Battlereports about the awful DS game Lux-Pain.

Second, my friend and I have started a podcast called Cartridge Blowers. You can hear the first episode here. I'm proud of this, though there are a lot of obvious audio problems that we'll improve on as it goes on. We're going to be doing this weekly.

Gamewise, I am totally loving Tales of Legendia, though I am not sure why exactly. I hope to figure that out in the next few weeks. I'm also in the middle of the third Phoenix Wright game.

I suppose I should play something more recent...but why? Oh, right, so I can write up some reviews to be posted elsewhere. People may be interested in older games, but they may not pay you for your opinion on them any more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home